CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hannah Montana--The Movie

Well Disney has done it again. This past weekend, Hannah Montana-The Movie was the top earner at the box office. I helped contribute to Disney's latest conquest and I must say I wasn't disappointed. When you go into this movie as an adult you keep your expectations low--Hey we aren't the intended audience--but I found it to be surprisingly entertaining.

The plot was what you would expect. You know, trying to find the balance in "the best of both worlds" but it has its humor (I even caught my husband laughing out-loud), the music was great, and of course a strong moral underlying message--be yourself. Both of my girls (yes even at 20 months) loved it. They were singing and bopping along to the music in their seats.

Disney rarely strikes out in the theatres and with Hannah it lives up to its impressive reputation. My opinion as a mom, not a bad way to spend a gloomy weekend and I won't be opposed to buying it when it comes out on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment