- Strengthen the family's faith and the girl's knowledge of God. (regular bible stories with the girls and regular/active church attendance as a family)
- Eat more meals at home. (Try to keep eating out to 2 nights a week or less)
- Reinstitute reading with the girls. (10-20 minutes a day 4+days a week)
- Teach ONE to tie her shoes before going to Kindegarden in the fall
- Find a full-time position in Human Resources
- Get our basement finished off (number 5 to be accomplished first).
Now that I have these out there I will hopefully be more dilligent in following up on them. It is my plan to re-evaluate on a quarterly if not monthly basis.
Here's to accountablity!