CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I have been silenced!

No my silencing has nothing to do with my lack of recent posts.

I am talking about my allergies. I thought I had escaped this season with minimal discomfort from my allergies even though they are bringing hubby low with sinus pressure and headaches. I was sadly mistaken. I woke up yesterday with a mild scratchy throat. By last night I was ready to kill the person who let a cat use my throat as a scratching post.

Today, I woke up and I have been silenced. It is to painful to speak and when I do it is barely understandable. This should make for a very interesting day in SAHM land! Either the kids will take pity on me and be angels, or they will realize I can't yell so all hell will break loose. At least I don't feel awful, so I can still chase them all over.

5 comments:

  1. I feel for you, really. I've had a sinus headache for about three days.

    My sympathies.

    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's awfull. Got it all, sinusitis, hayfever, it's a never-ending story... sorry my friend.
    My family is so used to it, No sympathies at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...I totally feel for you. Allergies here too, and I even think my 5-month-old has them as well. We're all pretty miserable in my house! Hope you feel better soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have my sympathy vote! the pollen is just awful around here. hopefully your kids will be "little angels" today, well it give you that much more to write about! lol. i'm following you from mbc, stop by and say "hi!"
    hugs,
    shelley
    http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you feel better.

    Great blog you have! I found you through some other mom blogs.

    My blog contains a variety of topics. The focus is on saving money, making money, and time saving tips. Although sometimes, I enjoy just posting a random fact or something funny to cheer everyone up. We post about the practical, every day ways to save and make money.

    Check it out and feel free to use or post whatever you like. Just let others know where you found it.

    There are quite a few free things and deals in the next few days.

    Have a great day.

    www.chachingqueen.com


    Cha Ching Queen
    Helping you... Save: Money and time ~ Make: Extra cash ~ Learn: Random stuff
    New! Austin and Dallas sections

    ReplyDelete