CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Appologies all around

This blogging stuff is harder than I thought. I suck at keeping up with correspondences so what made me think that I could do this.
Oh well.
I have continued the rounds of interviews lately. I definitely believe in karma now. For every candidate that I ever failed to close the loop with, return calls or send the almighty DING letter I apologize. I believe I have been paying for these crimes for the last year. I HAVE PAID MY DUES!!! I hope now that I have admitted this I will get a job. And not to be to greedy, but I want to find a good job. One that pays well, that I enjoy, and one that I can grow in.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, blogging can def. be time consuming and/or hard when you don't have anything to say for the day. i think as long as you're posting whenever you feel like it and it makes you happy at the time, you're on the right path :)

    i mean, any time you have for yourself is precious, right?! just gotta do what makes ya happy.

    ReplyDelete