CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My new life

It is nice to see my life finally moving forward. For over a year I felt as if I was treading water and now I can continue my life. Now the decision is mine as to where it should take me.

The new job is great! I am enjoying what I do. I am still trying to figure it all out but that is what makes it fun. I do miss the girls. TWO especially. I can tell she misses me too. She still will not sleep at daycare. So even when she is at home with me in the evening she is crabby and her bedtime has moved up an hour. I am hoping that she gets over it and our schedules can return to normal but with school starting this week for ONE I am not sure if I can even define normal. I want to carve out time to blog more but I have a feeling it will remain on the back burner until my husband's busy time of year returns late this fall. So I appologize for anyone who is still reading this, I promise, come November I will show up more often with more valid content.

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel guilty about neglecting the blog; we'll be here when you have time and energy to write! Glad things are going well with the new job; soon you'll all be in a comfortable routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to leave them, I work too and have a one year old son, but the fact that you are aware of the change and are taking steps to make your time with your daughters extra special will help and shows what a loving Mom you are. I found you on MBC and look forward to reading more, but can totally relate to how difficult it is to fit in blogging, work and being a Mom.

    ReplyDelete