CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School

We survived our first day of Kindergarten. ONE loved it. She can't remember her teacher's name or any of her classmates but she told me with enthusiasm that she gets to go back tomorrow. I need to post some pictures, but the computer I am on doesn't have a memory card reader so it won't get done right now. I promise to post them as soon as I can though.

I didn't cry at all. I may have wanted to a bit but I held off. I didn't want to ruin it for her or suffer the teasing I would have gotten from my husband. We didn't stay for the "boo hoo breakfast". It didn't sound like something I wanted to do. I mean I know my kid is the best but I don't want to hear others bemoaning the fact that they will miss theirs, that is what blogs are for.

6 comments:

  1. My son starts kindergarten in a few weeks, I think I'm in denial, because I'm not bugging out......yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!Visiting here from adjitize..Hope you can drop by on my page when possible..God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting,kinder goes by so quickly, enjoy it!
    Found your blog on MBC, stop by mine if you like
    www.justonechicmommy.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. glad she wanted to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well that is too funny she was so excited she didn't remember names.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on surviving the first big day. It gets easier. I promise...

    ReplyDelete