CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tag--I'm it:)

Just when I think I have the hang of the blogging world, another new thing comes my way. I have been tagged for the first time. My friend over at Dirty Diaper Laundry (who's blog is great, informative and humorous) tagged me. She thinks it is like one of the MySpace/Facebook Games we all ignore, for some reason it reminds me of some crazy email chain or old fashion chain letter. But I respect her so with some delay I am going to play along.



Here is the deal. I have to list six unimportant things that make me happy. That should be easy. I have to tag six other bloggers. That could take some work, but it is do-able. I have to link who tagged me. Done. And I have to comment on the blogs I have tagged. Will do.



1. Pedicures

2. Babby Giggles

3. Dinner made by the Hubby

4. A trashy Romance Novel (huge weakness of mine)

5. Nap-time (mine and the kids)

6. Oreo's



Now the Bloggers for me to tag.



1. Mom-Mom's Harmony

2. Native American Momma

3. Parenting by Google

4. Stay at Home Mom

5. Three Boys and a Dog

6. Random Thoughts while Parenting



Hope you all had fun. I know I did.

4 comments:

  1. I've been tagged so many times I can't keep track - lol. I haven't been tagged for this one yet though.

    Are you sure Oreo's are unimportant?

    Thanks for tagging me I'll try to get to it as soon as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for tagging me sounds fun!
    OMG My hubby won't eat Oreo's so I always by like the Costco pack when my dad comes to visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my Pay It Forward Challenge. So far you're the only one! I'll have to get to work on my tag, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tagged you with a couple of awards.

    ReplyDelete